Here are some notes about tryouts:
- You will need to check in with the registration desk on the first day so please leave adequate time to do so.
- U16 athletes will be given a pinnie prior to the first ice time and will keep this pinnie with them for the first 3 tryouts.
- U19 athletes are asked to bring both a dark and light coloured jersey, preferably with a number on them.
- Returning AA athletes are reminded that they are not permitted to wear any jerseys or ringette pants that identify their previous membership in the AA program or as team BC. If players only have one pair of ringette pants, they are expected to cover the AA logo on the back with dark tape.
- Parents are welcome to watch the tryouts but are asked to keep their distance from the evaluators who will be evaluating.
Click for full Tryout schedule
Prospective athletes must attend a minimum 2 out of the first 3 ice times.
Thank you for your interest in our AA program.